Sat, 12 Mar|
Snowdonia World Heritage Bike Trail - Guided
140 kms of Adventure Cycling discovering the hidden treasures of the North Wales Slate Industry. Join us on this exclusive 2 day guided ride starting and finishing in Blaenau Ffestiniog. Bunkhouse accommodation included!
Time & Location
12 Mar 2022, 08:00 – 13 Mar 2022, 16:00
Blaenau Ffestiniog, 1-2, High St, Blaenau Ffestiniog LL41 3ES, UK
About the event
To Celebrate North Wales and it's new designation as a UNESCO world heritage site I am cycling the Snowdonia World Heritage Bike Trail and you are invited to join.
Start and finish in Ffestiniog. - 2 days - 140km. - Epic route on gravel, trails and lanes. - Connecting all the famous quarry sites. Perfect for Hardtail or XC.
Full itinerary, rider information form and kit list provided on booking.
You should be comfortable cycling 40 miles a day on mixed terrain.
This is an epic cycling expedition and will include;
- 2 days guiding and support running up to the expedition.
- Vehicle support should you have a mechanical issue or wish to withdraw at any point.
- Bunkhouse accomadation.
- Mechanical and first aid support throughought expedition.
What is not included;
- Cycling equipment - Please bring your own helmet and adequate outdoor/cycle clothing.
- Bicycle - Your bicycle should be well serviced and capable on mixed non-technical terrain. There is the option to hire.
- Food & drink throughout - We will pass through plenty of towns/villages to re-supply. Option to eat out for evening meal. All you need to bring is lunch for day 1.
Exclusive event open to 8 riders! Very excited to run this expedition!
Snowdonia Heritage Bike Trail£115.00